There will be a day when companies, governments and individuals no longer share pdf documents for communication. This can happen in the next 20 years and enable more seamless communication. However, until that day, businesses and governments need to process pdf documents which include credit notes, invoices, receipts, medical records and so on.
Thanks to the advances in machine learning, there are now solutions which can process most of these documents automatically. These solutions convert documents to machine readable data and automatically process them. We have outlined their benefits and application areas. We recommend every enterprise to leverage document automation solutions to reduce operational costs and increase compliance.
Please fill in your details to get our free whitepaper:
Table of contents
- Document Automation
- What is document automation?
- How does document automation work?
- Understand OCR, a fundamental tech for document extraction
- What is OCR?
- Why is OCR is no longer implemented stand-alone today in human-machine communication?
- Which technology advancements provided today's OCR technology?
- What are the limitations of OCR tools?
- Active research to surpass these limitations
- Benefits of document automation
- Documents that businesses can automate
- Document automation use cases
- Document Automation Use Case Deep-Dive: AP Automation
- Document Automation Use Case Deep-Dive: Legal Document/ Contract Automation
- Benefits of legal document automation
- Legal document automation companies
- Additional resources
© 2020 AIMultiple OÜ. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction and distribution of this publication in any form without prior written permission is forbidden. The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. AIMultiple disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Although AIMultiple research may discuss legal issues related to business, AIMultiple does not provide legal advice or services and its research should not be construed or used as such. AIMultiple shall have no liability for errors, omissions or inadequacies in the information contained herein or for interpretations thereof. The opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
How can we do better?
Your feedback is valuable. We will do our best to improve our work based on it.